Research Associate III position is vacant in an ongoing DBT research project entitled Molecular basis of groundnut-PGPR interaction and development of liquid formulation for field application to work in Prof. Appa Rao Podiles research group.
1. Tenure: Initially up to 28th Feb 2015
2. Eligibility: Ph.D. in plant-microbe interactions
3. Essential: Work experience in proteomics and/or metabolomics as evidenced by peerreviewed research publications
4. Desired: Capability to work independently Note: The applicants may go through the link given below to know more about the research
1. Interested candidates need to submit soft copy of application with CV and publications details and also attach copies of educational qualifications, experience certificates,etc. The details be submitted to email: email@example.com
2. Please mention contact number in the CV.
3. The last date of receipt of soft copy of application is 9th May 2014
4. Shortlisted candidates will be informed over email or phone on 10th May 2014 regarding their suitability for the position.
5. Please note that those who are not short-listed need not appear for interview on 16th May 2014.
6. You may visit the University of Hyderabad website www.uohyd.ernet.in for more details about the University and the School of Life Sciences.
7. Applicants should note that the appointment to be made is purely temporary and there is no right for claiming of any regular appointment in the University.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post, if selected.
9. You need to submit your applications the address given below:
Prof. Appa Rao Podile
Dept. of Plant Sciences
School of Life Sciences, South Campus
Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Univ. of Hyderabad
Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook